Part #: 2-MPF25Z-01
Request 3D Model
Female caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be quickly changed when the face wears out. Female caps are the most economical cap because they require less copper to manufacture than male caps.
RMWA Class 2 (C18150) is a copper, chromium, zirconium material recommend for spot welding hot or cold rolled steels. It is often used for galvanized and coated material.
- The overall length is 20.0000 MM
- The outside diameter is 16.000 MM
- The part mounts via a 1:10 Metric-ISO 5821 type taper which is the standard in Europe.
- The F nose or Radius face tip is typically used for alumium welding because it provides point contact to break through the aluminum oxide layer on the surface while still providing an adequate weldface to manage the current density during welding.
- The weld face is 40 MM radius
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18150|
|RWMA Taper [T]||1:10|
|Overall Length [A]||20.00000|
|Outer Diameter [B]||16.00000|
|Welding Face Dia. [C]||40 MM radius|
|Unit of Measure||MM|