Part #: 2-MPE26
Request 3D Model
Female caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be quickly changed when the face wears out. Female caps are the most economical cap because they require less copper to manufacture than male caps.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 1.0000 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.750 IN
- The part mounts via a 6RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 1,500 to 2,000 pounds of force.
- The E nose or Truncated face tip is an efficient design that does not trap weld flash on the face and may reduce mushrooming.
- The weld face is 0.313 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|RWMA Taper [T]||6RW Cap Taper|
|Overall Length [A]||1.00000|
|Outer Diameter [B]||0.75000|
|Welding Face Dia. [C]||0.313|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Offset / Truncated Angle [D]||45.0|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov