Part #: 2-MPD24Z
Request 3D Model
Female caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be quickly changed when the face wears out. Female caps are the most economical cap because they require less copper to manufacture than male caps.
RMWA Class 2 (C18150) is a copper, chromium, zirconium material recommend for spot welding hot or cold rolled steels. It is often used for galvanized and coated material.
- The overall length is 0.8400 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.500 IN
- The part mounts via a 4RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The D nose or Offest face tip is used for welds in tight spaces typically on a flange or tight corner. It reqiures manual orientation during setup.
- The weld face is 0.188 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18150|
|RWMA Taper [T]||4RW Cap Taper|
|Overall Length [A]||0.84000|
|Outer Diameter [B]||0.50000|
|Welding Face Dia. [C]||0.188|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Offset / Truncated Angle [D]||40.0|