Part #: 2-MPC25Z
Request 3D Model
Female caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be quickly changed when the face wears out. Female caps are the most economical cap because they require less copper to manufacture than male caps.
RMWA Class 2 (C18150) is a copper, chromium, zirconium material recommend for spot welding hot or cold rolled steels. It is often used for galvanized and coated material.
- The overall length is 0.8800 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The C nose of Flat face tip is frequently used as a backup electrode for projection welding, cosmetic welds, or to control heat balancing of the weld by controlling the current density.
- The weld face is 0.625 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18150|
|RWMA Taper [T]||5RW Cap Taper|
|Overall Length [A]||0.88000|
|Outer Diameter [B]||0.62500|
|Welding Face Dia. [C]||0.625|
|Unit of Measure||IN|