Part #: 2-MPB25
Request 3D Model
Female caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be quickly changed when the face wears out. Female caps are the most economical cap because they require less copper to manufacture than male caps.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 0.8800 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The B nose or Dome face tip is the most commonly used weldface because the design accomodates modest misalignment problems as contact can still be made on the radius during welding.
- The weld face is 0.188 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|RWMA Taper [T]||5RW Cap Taper|
|Overall Length [A]||0.88000|
|Outer Diameter [B]||0.62500|
|Welding Face Dia. [C]||0.188|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov