Part #: 290-18-785
Request 3D Model
Electrode Adapters are used to improve electrode holder life and flexibility by allowing the adapter to be replaced when the taper wears out.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The overall length is 0.813 IN
- The hex width is 1.250 IN
- The part mounts via 1 - 14 threads.
- The part holds a subcomponent via a 4RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The taper or thread length is 0.562 IN
- The part includes an o-ring
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2|
|Engagement to Holder||1 - 14|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov