Part #: 290-18-7875
Request 3D Model
This low profile adapter is designed for use with 500 Series Offset Holders and some Ejector Type Angled Electrode Adapters. Instead of replacing the entire holder, the adapter can be replaced when the taper is worn out.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The overall length is 0.688 IN.
- The outside diameter is 1.25 IN.
- The part mounts via 1 - 14 threads.
- The part holds a subcomponent via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The length under the thread is 0.5625 IN.
- An o-ring is included with this part.
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2|
|Engagement to Holder||1 - 14|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov