Part #: 287-326508
Request 3D Model
Threaded tips have a low profile for welds where space is a premium. In addition, these electrodes can be used for welding at higher forces than parts with a standard RWMA taper.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 2.000 IN
- The hex width is 1.000 IN
- The part mounts to the holder via 5/8 - 18 Female threads.
- The E nose or Truncated face tip is an efficient design that does not trap weld flash on the face and may reduce mushrooming.
- The weld face is 0.375 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Thread Size||5/8 - 18|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.375|
|Water Hole Depth||1.250|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov