Part #: 270-18-982
Request 3D Model
Threaded Socket Tips for are designed for welding in tight spaces. The low profile design allows users to weld in areas with minimal clearances. The tips are designed for use with 900 and 950 Series Univeral Paddle Holders.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 0.3750 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.563 IN
- A 10 - 32 Tap Hold Screw holds the tip in place
- The F nose or Radius face tip is typically used for alumium welding because it provides point contact to break through the aluminum oxide layer on the surface while still providing an adequate weldface to manage the current density during welding.
- The weld face is 2 IN Radius
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Thread Size||10 - 32 Tap Hold Screw|
|Welding Face Dia.||2 IN Radius|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov