Part #: 267-322-1240-44
Request 3D Model
Standard Double Bend Electrodes are an economic solution to weld in a tight area or hard to reach area such as a flange or corner. This part has water cooling all the way to the nose which may enable them outlast cast or forged tips with a similar geometry.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 2.50 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The A nose or Pointed face tip is a general purpose weld face suitable for most spot welding applications.
- The weld face is 0.25 IN
- The offset is 0.75 IN
- The part includes a water tube for cooling
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|RWMA Taper [T]||5RW|
|Overall Length [A]||2.50000|
|Outer Diameter [B]||0.62500|
|Welding Face Dia. [C]||0.25|
|Water Hole Dia. [E]||0.37500|
|Taper to Bend Length [O]||1.0000|
|Bend to Nose Length [N]||1.0000|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov