Part #: 267-321-1652-83
Request 3D Model
Standard Double Bend Electrodes are an economic solution to weld in a tight area or hard to reach area such as a flange or corner. This part has water cooling all the way to the nose which may enable them outlast cast or forged tips with a similar geometry.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 3.25 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.482 IN
- The part mounts via a 4RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The A nose or Pointed face tip is a general purpose weld face suitable for most spot welding applications.
- The weld face is 0.188 IN
- The offset is 1.00 IN
- The part includes a water tube for cooling
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|RWMA Taper [T]||4RW|
|Overall Length [A]||3.25000|
|Outer Diameter [B]||0.48200|
|Welding Face Dia. [C]||0.188|
|Water Hole Dia. [E]||0.28100|
|Taper to Bend Length [O]||0.8750|
|Bend to Nose Length [N]||1.7500|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov