Part #: 270-16-38209
Request 3D Model
Spade Electrodes are standard electrodes with a flattened nose to allow a user to weld in tight spaces.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 3.062 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.482 IN
- The part mounts via a 4RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The tip has a spade or flattened nose for welds in tight spaces.
- The weld face is 0.234 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.234375|
|Water Hole Diameter||0.28100|
|Water Hole Depth||2.562|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov