Part #: 275-16-3726-6302
Request 3D Model
Stud Electrodes are designed for projection welding screws, bolts or pins whether they pass through the sheet or are directly attached to the sheet metal. The stud hole is lined with an insulated bushing with high wear resistance.
A refractory metal face is made of RWMA Class 11 (75% tungsten, 25% copper) (ASTM 702 C1D) is brazed onto the base material. This face is typically used for welding at higher pressure and heat common with projection welding.
- The overall length is 3.250 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The weld face is 1.25 IN
- The part has an insulated bushing for welding a 5/8 stud
- The depth of the insulated hole for the stud is 2.000 IN
- The ID of the insulated hole for the stud is 0.630 IN
|Face Refractory Material||RWMA Class 11 - 10W|
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Engagement to Holder [T]||5RW|
|Overall Length [A]||3.25000|
|Weld Face Diameter [B]||1.25|
|Inside Diameter of Sleeve [K]||0.63000|
|Length of Sleeve [U]||2.000|
|For Stud Size||5/8|
|Refractory Material Thickness [I]||0.250|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov