Part #: 275-16-3775-31
Request 3D Model
Non-Piloted Nut Electrodes are for welding nuts. The part has an insulated, spring loaded pilot that retracts when it makes contact with the upper electrode which prevents damage.
A refractory metal face is made of RWMA Class 11 (75% tungsten, 25% copper) (ASTM 702 C1D) is brazed onto the base material. This face is typically used for welding at higher pressure and heat common with projection welding.
- The overall length is 3.000 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The weld face is 1 IN
- The part has a spring loaded insulated pilot for welding a 5/16 (8mm) nut.
- The diameter of the pin is 0.257 IN
- The diameter of the pilot is 0.345 IN.
|Face Refractory Material||RWMA Class 11 - 10W|
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Engagement to Holder [S]||5RW|
|Overall Length [A]||3.00000|
|Weld Face Diameter [B]||1|
|Pilot Diameter [J]||0.34500|
|Pin Diameter [P]||0.2570|
|Pilot Stickout [L]||0.3120|
|For Nut Size||5/16 (8mm)|
|Refractory Material Thickness [I]||0.250|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov