Part #: 290-18-81110
Request 3D Model
The NU-TWIST Threaded Adapter Base allows the NU-TWIST Electrodes to be used on a custom holder. This system is designed for welding over 2,000 lbs with easy replacement of the electrodes.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The overall length is 1.5 IN
- The hex width is 0.875 IN
- The part mounts via 5/8 - 18 threads
- The part holds a Size 1 NU-TWIST Adapter Nut via 3/4 - 16 threads
- The part includes the internal water diverter
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2|
|Threads for NU-TWIST Nut||5/8 - 18|
|Engagement to Holder||3/4 - 16|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov